Groups and Organizations
If your Community Group or Organization would like to be included on our page, please send us a note!
- Kearney Senior Citizens Club – 8 Main St., Kearney – monthly meetings (last Thursday of each month), weekly card games (Tuesday afternoon Euchre, Thursday afternoon Bid Euchre), social events, luncheons, crafts (Monday mornings)
- Royal Canadian Legion Br. 276 – H. White Memorial – 50 Park Rd, Kearney ph 705-636-5889
- Kearney Lions Club – meetings 2nd and 4th Monday evening of each month at the Kearney Community Centre
- Emsdale-Scotia and Area Women’s Institute – 32 Joseph St., Emsdale – local chapter of the FWIO -Through the network of Branches, offer educational programming and community support; advocate for social, environmental and economic change, and work towards the personal growth of all women, for home and country.
- The East Parry Sound Literacy Council provides assistance with life skills and education. The mission of the East Parry Sound Literacy Council is to foster the development of the literacy, numeracy, computer literacy, problem solving, critical thinking and living skills that are necessary for success in all areas of life. The Council pursues this mission within a broad understanding of human development and life long learning, and through the integration of services with other organizations with which it shares clients. Clients will be treated with respect and fairness in a nonjudgmental atmosphere.
- Kearney Watershed Environmental Foundation www.kwef.ca is an organization dedicated to the protection of local waterways and the environment
- St. Patrick Roman Catholic Church 89B Rain Lake Rd, Kearney, ON ph 705-636-5334
- Sand Lake Pioneer Log Church (summer hours only) – Higgins Road, Kearney, ON
- Harmony United Church – 11 King William St., Kearney – Service Sundays @ 11am
- Anglican Parish of the Good Shepherd – Sunday service 11 am @ St. Mark’s Anglican Church, Emsdale, ON ph 705-636-7038
- Small Group Church – part of Birchdale Community Church – 310 Birchdale Rd ph 705-636-0140
Property Owners Associations